Sunday, December 14, 2008

..I just don't understand!

All this you can't do this you can't do that is really annoying! I am talking about piercings and other image-related stuff! I just happen to be a bodymod lover, I get my favorite piercings because I really want them and I love them!

How can the school or the workplace tell you, you can't have them?? Personally they are telling me they don't want me there because they become a part of me once done and no way am I changing myself for others!

I think and am almost sure it evolves around the concept of relativism! So don't tell me the government does not want them, because if you want my view on the governments read my November post..(ok to save you precious time) FUCK THE GOVERNMENT!! If you do not appreciate my love for such things, either bear with me or just shut up and live your old life!

It is already hard for me to not dress up in my style everytime I go there, so do not make it harder for me, please! (<-that was just to show you I can be nice if treated right ;] )

Body Modification Pictures, Images and Photos

2 comments:

Chris "Red" said...

Yay for body mods!

ParXcore said...

I can't wait to start getting my tattoos. i think im gonna get a few piercings too. i want my septum, my ears (just rings up and down probably) and my *mmmhhhmmm* done